Saturday 13 February 2016

Rae reads... We Just Clicked by Sophie Childs

We Just Clicked by Sophie Childs

I loved the interaction between Erin and Bex, they instantly pulled me into the story. I definitely wanted to throw something at Tyson after the way he treated Erin. There are some funny moments in this book which made me smile, especially the username Fizzyfroth! I loved all of Erin's online dating disasters. At times I wanted to shake some sense into Erin, but I guess that means I got immersed in her character and story.

The story moved at a good pace and managed to keep my interest even though I found there was an occasional slow bit. However with great supporting characters it made up for any negative points. The plot was pretty straightforward so it was an easy read but it has some entertaining moments especially involving Delia!

I would recommend We Just Clicked especially if you are a fan of online dating disasters as the beginning of the book would be perfect for you.

3.5 stars from me!
Thank you to So Vain Books & Netgalley for my copy to read & review.



No comments:

Post a Comment