Thursday 7 April 2016

Rae reads... It's In His Kiss by Eve Devon

It's In His Kiss by Eve Devon

Sephy King needs her lingerie business to succeed however she decides her marketing photos need to be something extra special. So what can she do – ask her best friend Luke to step in and help. Surely there wouldn’t be any harm posing for a few photos together half undressed.



This book had me hooked straight away mainly due to the characters of Sephy and Luke, their chemistry was sizzling hot and I couldn't wait to read more about them. The plot was pretty straightforward with no major twists and it was easy to follow. I never found myself bored whilst reading this book and I was eager to find out how things would work out.

The characters in this book had so much chemistry it felt at times the pages were almost on fire! I really took to Sephy she was tough but also had her insecurities it made her a really great main character. I almost fell in love with Luke myself he was very likeable with an attractive personality. The minor characters were also equally interesting I would love to read more about them in their own right.

Overall I enjoyed this book the story kept my interest and the characters in this book were engaging. I finished this book really quickly as I found I couldn’t put it down, definitely a page turner. I will be looking into reading more books by Eve Devon especially Nora and Jared’s stories. Well worth picking up a copy if you would like a fun, entertaining and sizzling read.

Four stars from me.

Thank you to HarperCollins UK, HarperImpulse & Netgalley for my copy to read and review.


No comments:

Post a Comment