Sunday 24 April 2016

Rae reads... Between You and Me by Lisa Hall

Between You and Me by Lisa Hall

Every marriage has its secrets but what happens if you are trapped in a dangerous situation. The person you love is the one person who is hurting you the most. How will it all end?


I liked that each chapter was told from either Sal or Charlie's point of view it really helped gain an insight into each character. The way they both defended their actions/reactions was interesting to read. The characters were developed well and I became immersed in their life and issues.

This story is different from the usual books I read and I found this to be quite refreshing. The plot flowed really well with no slow parts, I found myself thinking I'll just read one more chapter which of course turned into more and more. I don't really want to go into too much detail regarding the plot as it could ruin the story.

Overall I thought Between You and Me was a compelling book that kept my interest throughout. I liked how the book was written especially with the chapters alternating between the characters point of view. The characters were both flawed obviously one was much, much worse than the other but I think this made it more realistic. I will definitely be looking out for Lisa Hall's next book!

Four stars from me!

Thank you to Carina UK & Netgalley for my copy to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment