Tuesday 24 May 2016

Rae reads... Natalie's Getting Married by Rosa Temple

About the book :


Career minded, Natalie Spencer, had never been in love. She could never understand what all the fuss was about. But when she met Jackson Humphries during Fresher’s Week at university, that all changed.


Utterly infatuated, Natalie quickly discovers the meaning of love and, before she knows it, she's heading up the aisle – for the first time, that is.

This is a tale about four wedding dresses, a runaway groom and a girl who got so carried away, she couldn’t see true love staring her right in the face. 



My thoughts:

Natalie was a great character, she was really likeable and I was instantly on her side. I loved all of the interactions between Natalie and Gabe. It was frustrating at times for me as the reader as I wanted Natalie to realise who Mr Right was. Although it wouldn't have worked as a story if she had figured it out straight away! The fact that Natalie made mistakes definitely made her more believable as a character.

The story made me smile throughout and the plot moved at a pretty good pace. I especially liked the various locations where Natalie ended up. This book is set over a quite a few years and I thought that this was a great idea. I hadn't really read any book where this happened before and it made Natalie Getting Married that little bit more engaging.

Overall: 

This book is full of fun, charm and romance. I really enjoyed getting to know Natalie and her possible love interests. Each character was developed well and played a part in making this a lovely story. 

Four and a half stars from me!

Thank you to Rosa Temple for kindly sending me a copy to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment