Sunday 21 August 2016

Review - The Harry Potter Box from The Book(ish) Box by Appraising Pages

First of all I have to say a big thank you to Jenny over at Jenny in Neverland for running the competition in which I won a subscription box from Cratejoy. 

If you get chance take a look at Jenny in Neverland here

-------------------------------------
So what did I think...

When I saw the Book(ish) Box on Cratejoy I loved pretty much all of their previous boxes so I was pretty confident I would like the box that would be sent out to me.

The subscription box I received was the Harry Potter Box which contained the following items:

Hagrid T-Shirt with slogan
Snape inspired mug
Patronus Ring
Dobby bookmark
Candle



The box was well packaged and I was pretty certain every item would be in a good condition, which they were. Nothing worse than receiving a broken mug!

 My favourite item has to be the mug with the quote "After all this time" "Always" It really is lovely and after seeing pictures on Instagram I was so happy I had finally got one.



The t-shirt is made from a good quality fabric and I love the quote from Hagrid on the front. I chose Medium (US) and I am a 10/12 (UK) size and it is fitted but isn't too tight.

The candle is small but has quite a deep rich scent so I haven't left it lit for long. If I did it may become a bit overpowering. So I am sure this candle will actually last me quite a while even though it is only little.

The bookmark is pretty cute with a lovely watercolour design of Dobby with a quote saying "Such a beautiful place to be with friends" 
Seeing as though I am always reading this will definitely come in handy!

The Patronus ring is also pretty cool it has the Stag patronus and is adjustable so one size pretty much fits all.



Overall I am very impressed with this subscription box from The Book(ish) Box by Appraising Pages. Even though I received this box via a competition I would be happy to purchase a box through them in the future. I have always liked the idea behind a subscription box but as I have young children it is definitely more of a treat thing for me. So when it gets nearer to Christmas and maybe even my birthday I will be asking for a box as a present. 

Links

Cratejoy - The Book(ish) Box


Thank you for reading - Rae x


No comments:

Post a Comment