Saturday 30 December 2017

Book Picks of 2017


Believe me it has been very difficult narrowing this list down I really could have gone on and on.... well you get the idea. I have somehow managed to read 280 books this year although a bit of insomnia definitely helped me reach that total.

Just to mention that this list is in no particular order as it would probably be this time next year before I finally decide. Anyway I think that there is quite a varied mix so hopefully everyone will find something interesting to have a look at.

I also just wanted to quickly say a thank you to all the wonderful bloggers, authors and publishers who have made 2017 such a brilliant year. I have read some wonderful books and it looks like 2018 will be just as fabulous!


Right here goes...

(just click on the link if you want to take a look at my review)






The Cosy Canal Boat Dream by Christie Barlow


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have also read some brilliant series this year so of course I had to include them too...
The Chaos Series by Victoria J Brown



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Cosy Cottage Cafe Series by Rachel Griffiths





I'm also looking forward to reading the last book in the series - Spring at The Cosy Cottage Cafe in 2018!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


DCI Ryan Series by L J Ross


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Butterfly Cove Series




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


DI Robyn Carter Series




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it, thank you so much for reading!

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and here's to a fantastic 2018!



Rae

xxx


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments: