Sunday 20 November 2016

Review - Heirs Book One: Secrets and Lies by Elleby Harper

About the book:

Welcome to 1985 and a glitzy, ritzy, glam-filled year in Heirs. Maixent, heir to the most glamorous throne in Europe, is as cool as stone-washed jeans and Charley, heir to one of America’s greatest political families, has big hair and is not afraid to use it. But will their hearts find love or will a deadly secret from their mothers' past rip apart a royal dynasty and a political succession?

Buy Links 



------------------------------


My Review 

The story moves quickly and I loved the chapters set in the past. Even though it is split between the fifties and the eighties Elleby Harper made sure it was a smooth transition between chapters. 

Everything comes together as the reader finds out the secret that Nikki and Leigh are keeping. I really liked that the book was set in 1985 it gave a glamorous edge to the story.

The characters are entertaining especially as Nikki and Leigh have their flaws. Charley was my favourite character and I can't wait to see what will happen next. This is the first book in the Heirs series and I'm definitely hooked. 


An entertaining story following two powerful and glamorous families.

Four and a half stars from me!

Thank you to Elleby Harper for my copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion. 

------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment