Thursday 10 December 2015

Rae reads... Nora Roberts Land by Ava Miles

I actually read this book a while ago but I thought it might be nice to post the review here. That way people could see how good this book is, so here it is!


Nora Roberts Land follows Meredith and Tanner's story. Meredith's ex husband blames her obsession with the author Nora Roberts for the breakdown of their marriage. He believes she had too high a expectations of romance and that's why their marriage failed. Meredith decides to prove him wrong but her husband decides to show her he is right that's when we meet Tanner.






I'm a fan of Nora Roberts so when I read the premise for this book I was intrigued. I am so glad that I decided to read this book. Meredith and Tanner are perfect as the lead characters the interactions between the two kept me hooked on reading more. The minor characters in the book each brought something to the story especially Jill and Brian ( I can't wait to read their story) Meredith and Jill's grandfather was also great I loved the relationship that they all shared. 

The plot was pretty fast paced but at the same time the romance between Tanner and Meredith was a slight slow burner. I guess in my view it kept you invested in the two of them finally getting together. Some parts were a little predictable but then again too many twists and turns can disrupt the story. 

I would recommend this book especially if you are a Nora Roberts fan. It has echoes of her books but still manages to stand alone and has its own merits. With both suspense and romance it is well worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment