Monday 22 February 2016

Rae reads.... Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan

Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan

Paige needs help setting up her own business and the one person she needs help from is the one person she feels she can't go to. Jake is her brothers best friend and also her childhood crush. She is determined not to make a fool of herself again but with sparks flying between them can they avoid things getting messy.



So first of all I have to talk about Paige & Jake as they have great chemistry, I couldn't wait to read more about them. I was hooked from the start, they were both fiery characters and the tension simmered just below the surface until it finally exploded. All of their scenes together were electric.

I also loved the friendship between Paige, Eva & Frankie they all fit well together as friends with some funny moments as a group. Frankie and Eva are great supporting characters and I can't wait to find out what happens with them in the next books.

The story moved at a great pace and I never found myself bored whilst reading this book. I loved the little quotes at the start of each chapter. This book kept me entertained throughout, if I didn't have two small children I would have happily read this in one day. Now I pretty much knew how this book would end but I didn't see this as a problem. A lot of books are predictable but that doesn't make them any less interesting to read. I can't really say anything negative about Sleepless In Manhattan other than the fact that I'm going to have to be patient and wait for the next book in the series.

If you have never read a book by Sarah Morgan I highly recommend her, she writes great romance stories. Sleepless In Manhattan is a fun romance that is perfect for a cosy night in!

5 stars from me!

Thank you to Harlequin UK & Netgalley for my copy to read & review.

No comments:

Post a Comment