Monday 23 May 2016

Little Chickies by Susie Jaramillo

About the book:

A spanish nursery rhyme about some adorable baby chicks that hatch from their eggs hungry. Their mama then takes care of them.



My thoughts:

I am always looking for books to read to my little ones. When I saw this I liked that it was a Spanish nursery rhyme that had been translated to English. It also has the Spanish version which was a nice touch.

My little boy is three and he enjoyed the story and we talked about the pictures and what he could see. My one year old really liked the illustrations too.

It is a lovely easy to read story perfect for pre school ages. It kept both my childrens attention, even the youngest which isn't always easy!

Overall:

Perfect for young children, it is a lovely story with great illustrations. An engaging book to encourage children to learn a second language whether it be English or Spanish.

Four stars from me!

Thank you to AuthorBuzz & Netgalley for my copy to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment