Tuesday 24 May 2016

My blog - Six months on...

I started my blog back in December and I can't believe that we are nearly in June it really has gone so fast. It got me thinking about how little I knew about starting a blog at the beginning. To be totally honest I still have a lot to learn but I feel like my book reviews are improving slowly but surely. 

I haven't really posted any personal blog posts as I find it hard to talk about myself. I am not the most confident of people and it can sometimes take a while to show the real me. I think that is why I like the idea of a blog I can express my feelings without being face to face with someone and feeling any embarrassment. 

If anyone wants to comment
How did you feel after the first six months or even a year of starting a blog? Were you happy with the way your blog was going or could you see anything that needed improving upon?

So here I am saying Hi and if anyone wanted to just say Hi back then great. It would be lovely to hear from you!

Rae :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment