Tuesday 31 January 2017

Review - Departure - The Vivienne Series Book 3 by Karen Gordon

About the book

There’s never been a crisis that Vivienne Ramsey can’t figure her way out of—until Jack. The reluctant future CEO still thinks his ambitious assistant is too much work and not enough play. 

Its beauty versus brains and super-smart Vivienne is determined that she can help turn her boss into the leader their company needs, or she might die trying. Is a trip to Vegas just what they need to become a winning team or will too many delicious distractions in sin city pull them drastically off course?


Pre-order here

My Review 

I have really enjoyed reading The Vivienne Series of books. It's been a great journey so far getting to know Vivienne. Departure is the third book in the series. With them being short books they are so easy to read especially in one sitting. So what did I think... 

After the ending of book two I was definitely intrigued as to what Vivienne would do next. This book felt like a whirlwind but in a good way before I knew it the book had finished. 

It was great to see Vivienne with some fighting spirit and I was rooting for her to find a way out of her situation. The best thing in this story was seeing Vivienne trying to keep Jack under control.

 I loved the introduction of new characters as it really gave the story a new direction. So I can't wait to see what will happen next! 

Fast paced and lots of fun!

Five stars from me! 

Thank you to Karen Gordon for my copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion. 

You can catch my reviews for 
Fearless Flying here
&
 HiJack here

No comments:

Post a Comment