Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review - HiJack by Karen Gordon

About the book 

Smart, sassy Vivienne Ramsey is back to take on the most infuriating, (but smokin-hot) boss she’s ever had to handle. She’ll have to out-play the power player if she wants to keep this dream job. 

Away from work her carefully planned life has spun out of control— she’s lost her dad, the man she thought she would be with forever moved away, and her best friend is about to get married. Now her new job will require that she bring her A game every day to keep one step ahead of (and her hands off of) her new boss. What ingenious ideas will ever-clever Viv come up with to keep her cushy new position? 


Buy here

My Review 

This is the second book in the Vivienne Series, you can catch my review of the first book Fearless Flying here. Vivienne is a strong, determined and charming character. I really enjoyed getting to know her in Fearless Flying. So what did I think of HiJack...

Vivienne is the same strong and resilient character that I couldn't help but like from Fearless Flying. However the addition of Jack in Vivienne's life has upset her structured and ordered life. It was great to see her out of her comfort zone. Jack is a great character even though there were plenty of times when I was annoyed with him on Vivienne's behalf!

I really enjoyed this fast moving short story and before I knew it I had reached the end of the book. The ending sets up the next book in the series brilliantly. I can't wait to find out what Vivienne will do next and how she will move forward in gaining some control.

A fun story with an engaging character!

Five stars from me!

Thank you to Karen Gordon for my copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment