Thursday 27 October 2016

Rae reads... The Night Before Christmas by Rose Collins

About the book:

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, 

Not even a … BEAR ? 

Clement Clarke Moore's much loved poem is brought beautifully to life in this gorgeous picture book with a twist- as Santa visits a family of bears on Christmas Eve. 

Share the Christmas magic and experience a whole new retelling of the timeless Christmas classic. 

With beautifully illustrated pages, The Night Before Christmas is the perfect gift for any child. 


Buy Links: 




My Review:

I have always loved the original story so when I was sent this book to review I was sure I would enjoy it. 

So what did I think...

I had told my children we were going to read a story about Santa and they were excited, especially my oldest.

The story definitely captured their attention as soon as they saw Santa there were lots of smiles!

One of the things that I liked along with my children was the lovely bright illustrations. They really helped bring the story to life.


Overall:

This lovely classic tale has had a great makeover and it is engaging for children and adults alike. I have to admit I enjoyed the book as much as my little ones did.

The Night Before Christmas is a sweet and classic story but the added family of bears makes it extra special!

Five stars from me!

Thank you to NurseryBox Books for kindly sending me a copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment