Wednesday 25 January 2017

Review - New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

About the book:

Meet Molly
New York’s most famous agony aunt, she considers herself an expert at relationships…as long as they’re other people’s. The only love of her life is her Dalmatian, Valentine.
Meet Daniel
A cynical divorce lawyer, he’s hardwired to think relationships are a bad idea. If you don’t get involved, no-one can get hurt. But then he finds himself borrowing a dog to meet the gorgeous woman he sees running in Central Park every morning…
Molly and Daniel think they know everything there is to know about relationships…until they meet each other that is…
Buy Links

==========================


My Review


I have been a fan of Sarah Morgan for quite a while and I love reading her stories. With every book she brings to life such interesting and lovable characters. I'm not sure if this is a bit embarrassing to admit but I actually did a little happy dance when I received my copy of New York, Actually. 

So what did I think...

Both characters find it hard to trust and this makes the story all the more engaging as both Daniel and Molly begin to slowly let each other in. They have amazing chemistry with a few steamy moments along the way. Their interactions were fun, flirty and engaging but will they find a happy ending? 

I found it hard to put the book down at times although I do have to sleep (shame) as I became totally engrossed in the story. It was especially lovely to catch up with Lucas and Eva and see what they have been getting up to. Even though previous characters are mentioned it could be easily read as a standalone. Although if you haven't read any of the series yet I highly recommend it! 

Some of my favourite parts were when Daniel met up with his sisters, I loved their family dynamic especially Fliss and Daniel. It was light, fun and made me smile which is pretty much what the entire book made me do. The friendships that are portrayed in this story are the kind that everyone would hope to have in their lives. Molly and Daniel's friends are the best type of friend believable, supportive and kind.

A very special mention has to go to the dogs in this story, Brutus and especially Valentine. I have always loved Dalmatians so I pretty much fell in love with Valentine, please can I have him? 

This book is perfect to read whilst snuggling under a warm blanket with a mug of hot chocolate. Once I finished reading I was left feeling all light hearted and content definitely a perfect pick me up! I can't wait to read the next in this series as always Sarah Morgan has created a wonderful story which is full of friendship, hope and love!

Delightful, Charming & Romantic!

Five stars from me!

Thank you to Lucy Richardson at HQDigital for my copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment